Integrated Children and Family Services (ICFS) provides
community-based residential supports to children in care. We provide
medium to long-term accommodation for young people aged **Apply on the
website**. We promote the importance of participation of family
members in all aspects of the young person’s life and place a strong
emphasis on community integration for our young people and community
responsibility for our services. Our approach to care is
relationship-based and trauma-informed, incorporating the Three
Pillars Model of Transforming Care.
We are seeking to recruit EXPERIENCED social care professionals to
join our existing team.
We have the following positions available:
* Relief Social Care Worker
* Full-time Social Care Worker
* Full-time Social Care Leader (3 years’ experience required)
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
* A qualification in Social Care, Social Work, Youth Work
Qualification (or other relevant discipline);
* Personal attributes of positivity, flexibility as well as empathy
and maturity are essential;
* The ability to contribute positively to our existing team;
* The ability to relate to and care for vulnerable and often
challenging young people;
* A current full clean Driving Licence;
* Experience working in children’s residential centres is highly
Successful candidates will require Garda Vetting and Reference checks.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications by CV and cover letter to **Apply on the
website**. For informal enquires contact Susan on **Apply on the
Closing date for applications is 5th August **Apply on the website**.
We need : English (Good)