The Mountmellick Youth & Family Resource Centre (MYFRC) offers a range
of services aimed at engaging Young People in Youth Work developmental
programmes which extend into family support work, one-to-one and
counselling. The MYFRC aims to strengthen, and empower children, Young
People, families and the Mountmellick community. The MYFRC will adhere
to and strive to progress Family and Community development as outlined
in the Better Outcome Brighter Futures **Apply on the website** as per
5 national outcomes, active and healthy, economic security, safe from
harm, promoted and respected, achieving full potential.
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POST;
YOUTH & FAMILY SUPPORT WORKER – **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOURS PER
A role description is available upon request.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Highly motivated.
* Relevant experience in a similar setting.
* Flexible (hours and duties).
* Good team skills.
* Good knowledge and experience of best practice working with
children and young people and services available to families.
* A qualification in a relevant discipline.
* This role will be a minimum of **Apply on the website** hours per
* The hourly rate is €**Apply on the website**.**Apply on the
website**, inclusive of 8% holiday pay
* Split shifts will be a requirement in this role
* Contract will run from September to July annually, subject to
The position is subject to reference check and garda vetting.
Please submit your letter of application and Curriculum Vitae to:
MIKE FARRELL AT **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
CLOSING DATE – 5:**Apply on the website**pm **Apply on the
website**th July **Apply on the website**
Interview Date – **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH JULY **APPLY ON THE
For more information please call Mike on **Apply on the website**
**Apply on the website**
_MYFRC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)