* Deliver successful implementation of Medical Information Service
and business process responsibilities for assigned countries.
* Be the escalation point for operational issues
* Coordinate staff recruitment, including writing vacancy
advertisements and liaise with Human Resources staff
* Provide development support for direct reports, including
Performance Management, Development plan, and Training plans.
* Coach, motivate and retain staff and coordinate bonus, reward and
* Ensure operational goals and targets are met with best in class
* Partner with Quality and Compliance Team to develop operational
improvement plans for employees
* Work with Senior Managers to develop and maintain relationships.
* Lead and implement process improvement projects
* Monitor random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track
* Integrate compliance within the team into daily activities and
help to interpret relevant regulations and guidelines.
* Advanced/Bachelor’s degree in a medical or natural science
discipline with at least 5 years of experience, or Master´s Degree
with at least **Apply on the website** years of experience, or
PhD/relevant equivalent business experience
* Licensed pharmacist or natural scientist or educational/work
background in health care, medical affairs, medical development, and
scientific or medical communications field
* Some travel may be required to support the business needs
* Experience in Supervision/People Development; strong Leadership &
* High learning agility with ability to be flexible, adaptable, and
to manage multiple, often conflicting, projects and teams and bring to
successful resolution in a constantly changing business environment
* High self-awareness and ability to operate effectively in a
multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
* Performance-driven – seek & act on results
* Compliance & controls experience an advantage
* Able to achieve results through people, directly & indirectly
* Independent forward thinker on process improvement; continuously
look for ways to improve service level and current processes
* Capable of problem-solving & conflict resolution
* Fluency in German is desirable but not an essential requirement.
* Knowledge of the German healthcare system
_HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE ON OFFER_
We need : English (Good)