Our client is a leading Flooring Subcontractor who have worked on some
of the most high profile projects across Ireland.
They have an urgent requirement for a Site Manager/Foreman to oversee
multiple projects across Dublin/Leinster.
The ideal candidate can be Degree qualified, or come from a trades
background, and have at least **Apply on the website** years Site
Management of flooring or fit-out/interiors projects.
Duties will include:
• Monitor construction progress and ensuring quality of workmanship
• Liaise with clients and trouble-shoot when required
• Co-ordinate and liaise with site staff, commercial team, and
Directors to ensure projects within programme and budget
• Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building
regulations and good building practice
• Strong work ethic, excellent IT skills (Excel and MS Project
etc.), highly organised and self-motivated.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of the team
with a busy and progressive contractor who have a full order book for
the next few years.
If interested in discussing further please call Stephen Walsh on
(phone number removed) or (phone number removed) - Alternatively you
can email an up to date CV to (url removed) and I will call you back
We need : English (Good)