This role will support manufacturing operations, as such some extended
hours, weekend or shift work flexibility may be necessary as required.
Main Responsibilities of the role
* With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse
areas within the lab
* Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and
procedures and a large variety of assays.
* Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical
* Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
* Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
* Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be
departmental or organizational in scope.
* Write controlled documents, perform assay validation and equipment
* Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers,
reports, validations and protocols.
* Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence
improvement on a continuous basis.
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
3+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control
or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device
* Experience with regulatory compliance in GMP manufacturing and
testing of pharmaceutical products.
Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but
not limited to HPLC, Gels, Capillary Electrophoresis, pH, Appearance,
Colour, Clarity, Sub Visible Particle testing, Osmolality, Protein
Concentration, Polysorbate, Moisture and Device testing.
* Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and
standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories. Deepens technical
knowledge through exposure and continuous learning.
* Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance
issues and/or scientific discovery
#pharmaceutical #pharma #multinational #product
For more information on this role, call Ian Towler on (Apply online
only) or email (url removed) for a completely confidential chat about
this role and other opportunities using the reference number: (phone
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing
personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base
but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences
and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our
clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture,
educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age
differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive
workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract,
everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful
We need : English (Good)