Location: Not Specified
Electrical Commercial Lead - Dublin
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Electrical
Commercial lead for an international client contractor, with
operations in Dublin.
This executive level position, working with one of Europe**Apply on
the website**;s leading contractors presents an exceptional
opportunity to the successful candidate to establish with a company
forecasting aggressive growth plans.
The role offers growth opportunities within the company, and
progression in a crucial sector of the business.
Executive Level Package on offer:
* Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance.
* Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure
accurate and reliable reporting.
* Co-ordinate and maintain key client relationships.
* Procurement - oversee all operational procurement activity and
contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department.
* Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the
* Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the
Business & Projects.
* Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks.
* Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and
* Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule.
* Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and
/or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to
* Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements
and providing advice and monitoring of same.
* Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight
exceptions to Management.
* Degree qualified in quantity surveying.
* Mechanical and or Electrical Experience desirable
* Ideally **Apply on the website**+ years**Apply on the website**;
experience in Senior Quantity Surveying and / or Commercial Manager
* Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships &
* Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract
Documents and contract requirements
* Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated
* Further training and development opportunities highlighted.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Good oral & written communication skills
For more information on this role please contact Ian Murphy or to
apply, click **Apply on the website**;Apply Now
We need : English (Good)