The Parishes of Naas, Sallins and Two Mile House are served by the one
Parish Team. Our pastoral area comprises a population of approximately
**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** parishioners.
Incorporating nine primary schools and five secondary schools. We are
currently seeking to recruit a suitably qualified person for the
JOB TITLE: YOUTH PASTORAL MINISTER (FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION)
THE ROLE HAS TWO KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY: YOUTH MINISTRY AND
* Directly supporting and advising the Parish Priest and Parish Team.
* Overseeing the development of Youth and Pastoral programmes and
* Actively promoting and encouraging the involvement of young people
in the life of our three parishes.
* Actively promoting the mission and Gospel values of the Parishes
in the service of all.
The successful candidate, a practicing Roman Catholic, will:
* Possess strong influencing skills; able to motivate and communicate
with staff and volunteers alike.
* Be a self-confident, decisive personality whose interpersonal
skills invite participation and engagement through effective
* Be a natural networker with presence, who builds and nurtures
relationships, with volunteers and all parishioners.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
* Be educated to degree level in a theological or relevant
* Be experienced in Youth Ministry and have knowledge of Youth
Ministry programmes in a Parish setting.
* Ability in music ministry and leading others in music would be an
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Social Media is desirable.
* Hold a full clean driving licence and have use of a car.
PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE (NAASPARISH.IE) FOR MORE DETAILED JOB
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role please email your CV and a cover letter (not
more than **Apply on the website** words) outlining your suitability
and experience to **Apply on the website** by 5pm on Friday **Apply on
the website**st July **Apply on the website**.
SHORT LISTING OF CANDIDATES WILL APPLY FOR THE ABOVE POSITION.
We need : English (Good)