website**,**Apply on the website**
I am working with a top tier IB who are looking to add to the
Technology Solutions Control team. This is a great opportunity for the
right person to work as part of an international team to minimise the
risk exposure for the bank across Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for making sure the
technology organisation is conforming to all enterprise procedures as
well as meeting any compliance and regulatory requirements.
Further to this, I am looking for someone who can ensure remediation
between global teams is in alignment with all enterprise practices.
* Provide IT risk management guidance to European tech teams on
threats, gaps and regulatory requirements.
* Conduct risk assessments, control self-assessments and application
* Review any tech practices in order to minimise risk.
* Lead and Coordinate control gap remediations.
* Keep up to date with regional tech related regulations and liaise
with standard setting bodies on any upcoming changes.
* Enhance local reporting in order to aid the direction of the
* 5 years of experience in Technology Risk Management in a major
* Relevant industry experience with CISSP, CISA certification.
* Knowledge of securities banking products and processes.
* Strong Analytical skills to recommend both effective and efficient
* Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint as well
as working knowledge of modern reporting and ETL tools such as
* Technical understanding of one or more areas of IT risk management
Principles, security control designs and Information Security
Contact Charlie for more information.
We need : English (Good)