technical, managerial and commercial aspects of your project. This
role requires not only technical ability but also someone with high
commercial understanding and application. You will have a positive,
proactive approach with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
My client is highly progressive Engineering / Architectural
consultancy dedicated to quality design and giving their clients a
seamless experience from initial concept to construction.
This role will offer the right individual an opportunity to progress
to Director level within short period of time
* Honours degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
* Minimum of 6 years postgraduate experience in engineering
* Chartered Status with Engineers Ireland or close to applying for
* A sound understanding of engineering principles and a strong
technical focus, ability to apply engineering principles and codes of
practice to solve technical problems.
* Excellent conceptual design abilities to provide robust and
* Excellent report writing skills
* The ability to source and use new design software to benefit project
* Independent judgement in the application of engineering science and
knowledge including complex design, construction and management.
* Leadership skills : team and project
* Understanding of the Irish regulatory and policy issues.
* A successful track record working closely in partnership with
clients and contractors and other members of design teams.
* Strong communication skills both oral and written.
* A positive, proactive approach with an ability to adapt to changing
Please contact Maeve for a confidential chat
We need : English (Good)