We currently have a requirement for a Senior Setting -out Engineer to
join a growing contracting group. The ideal candidate will be looking
to further their career and gain invaluable experience working in a
professional & friendly and professional environment. Engineers will
be based on site and will receive extensive training to develop the
necessary skills to progress within the Company.
This is a permanent role and offers the successful candidate long-term
opportunities for career development. The successful candidate will be
involved in a diverse and challenging project in Cork City .
* Setting-out from engineers**Apply on the website**; drawings, site
surveys, as-built drawings.
* Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
* Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site.
* Liaise with client**Apply on the website**;s
representatives/Design Team members as appropriate.
* Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
* Ordering and control of materials on site.
* Maintaining the site records - site diary, concrete cube register,
records of deliveries etc.
Requirements & Attributes
* Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering.
* Candidate must have 5 years experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
* Ability to deal with people & work independently.
* Ability to communicate confidently and professionally
* Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to work.
* Ability to meet strict deadlines.
* In-depth knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
* Self-confidence, excellent communications skills, flexibility
We need : English (Good)