responsible for the technical, managerial and commercial aspects of
A highly progressive Engineering consultancy dedicated to continuous
investment in technology, a company where staff are given maximum
opportunity to utilise their academic qualifications and professional
skillset in a collaborative and innovative working environment.
This is an ideal role for a high calibre Engineer with strong
experience in the delivery of projects and with the ambition and
potential to develop into a member of the senior management team,
contributing to the effective management of the Company including
participation in the planning and execution of its strategy.
The role will involve client relationship management with the
retention of existing business and the generation of new business as
Key responsibilities will include the following:
• Implement Company policy.
• Plan and manage project resources.
• Undertake career planning and arrange for effective mentoring and
training of employees under your direction.
• Offer pro-active advice in relation to problem solving issues.
• Oversee compliance with Company**Apply on the website**;s
Quality Management System.
• Oversee compliance with Health and Safety practices by those under
• Develop and manage the annual budgets for the Company**Apply on
the website**;s regional Offices.
• Work closely with the Directors to help realise the
Company**Apply on the website**;s ambitious business plan for it
other regional Office.
• Manage client relationships and business development - you will be
expected to increasingly expand knowledge on clients, markets and
project opportunities to develop existing client relationships and
establish new relationships.
• Develop regional marketing strategies to promote this company to
prospective clients, identify new leads and convert them into
• Developing fee proposals and contract reviews and approval of
• Client liaison.
• Undertake project cost control, oversee project cost control by
team members and compile project invoices.
• Negotiating fee variations with Clients and supervising of same.
• Lead and promote design excellence within the business.
• Delivery of sustainable and profitable engineering solutions, and
securing repeat business through client satisfaction.
• Confidently run multiple projects at various stages and project
values with limited Director involvement.
• Adopt appropriate design philosophy and develop concept design.
• Prepare and review designs and design documentation.
Please contact Maeve for a confidential chat
We need : English (Good)