THE CRANN SUPPORT GROUP REQUIRE
FOR CO. MEATH
JOB TITLE: Cleaning Staff
LOCATION: SUMMERHILL, DUNSHAUGHLIN, NAVAN, BALLIVOR & TRIM, CO. MEATH
REPORTING TO: The Childcare Manager
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To ensure that a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout
* Each cleaner will be responsible for an area and will be expected
to clean to the frequency and standards set out.
* To ensure standards and procedures are adhered to.
* To use cleaning materials appropriately, as instructed and
economically; to inform Line Manager when stocks are low.
* To ensure that tools and equipment are in good working order,
reporting any faults to Line Manager.
* Documenting cleaning carried out.
* Where practicable ensure windows and doors are closed and lights
* Report to Line Manager any defects seen which are likely to affect
security i.e. broken/cracked window etc.
* To be aware of their responsibilities for Health & Safety of
themselves and others.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Proven working experience as a Cleaner desirable.
* Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies and Safety Data
APPLICANTS WISHING TO APPLY FOR THE ABOVE POST SHOULD SEND A LETTER OF
APPLICATION AND A CV TO:
The Chief Executive Officer
The Crann Support Group Ltd.
The Maudlins, Trim, Co. Meath
OR EMAIL: **Apply on the website**
CLOSING DATE: Friday 7th August **Apply on the website**
We need : English (Good)