their Development, training and education in order for them to fully
participate in their own community and in society. The theme of
CASPr’s work is to counter educational disadvantage in order to
support children to remain in school, and adults to enter or re-enter
training and employment. The area in which CASPr operates is the North
East Inner City (NEIC) of Dublin.
THE COMMUNITY AFTER SCHOOLS PROJECT 1, PORTLAND SQUARE DUBLIN 1 IS
SEEKING APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF:
PART TIME CRÈCHE MANAGER.
LOCATION: Sean Mc Dermott Street Dublin 1.
* To support and supervise all staff working in the Crèche including
* To ensure that the precise needs of all children are met by
developing an individual programme for each child.
* To design and maintain appropriate administration systems.
* To develop and implement policies and procedures for the crèche
and review and update them when necessary.
* To develop a curriculum in line with Aistear and Síolta Framework
* Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a management role or,
at least, 3 years’ experience in a deputy / senior role.
* Must hold, at minimum, QQI Level 6 childcare qualification, Level
8 is preferred.
* All Candidates will be subject to Garda Vetting
* Copies of qualifications and 2 written references to be provided
HOURS: **Apply on the website** per week
APPLICATIONS TO: Ann Carroll Manager, Community After Schools Project
1, Portland Square Dublin 1.
EMAIL: **Apply on the website**
CLOSING DATE: Friday **Apply on the website**th Aug **Apply on the
We need : English (Good)