market with its pioneering data analytics software. This is an
exciting opportunity to put your mark on a company that has huge
potential to fundamentally change how the insurance industry processes
motor claims and prepare companies for the world of connected cars.
They serve the fast-growing market for automated vehicle insurance
claims through the processing of telematics data and collection of
statements from the parties involved, allowing for accurate and rapid
response by insurance companies and a better claims experience for the
insured. Based on their success to date and plans for further growth,
our client is now looking to expand its small but talented in-house
The company has an open and inclusive culture and offers a flexible
application and the infrastructure it runs on. The stack itself is
react-node-graphql-postgres and using their flexible, modular design,
they work with all of the three major cloud providers (AWS/Azure/GCP).
In addition to developing innovative NodeJS solutions, the successful
candidate would also become their in-house lead on
cloud/infrastructure technologies. Depending on the candidate, there
are further opportunities to work with deployment pipelines and
automated QA processes, or continuous modernisation (e.g. TypeScript
The new hire would be predominantly home-based and integrating with an
existing remote-working team. Once travel restrictions are lifted, the
team would hope to resume occasional in-person gatherings in London,
likely about once a month but negotiable based on distance.
* Improving and deploying cloud infrastructure to support the web
* Providing expertise on cloud tools for planning and development
* Collaborating with other team members, suppliers, and partners.
* 3+ years working in the NodeJS ecosystem.
* Deploying and managing applications on AWS, Azure or GCP.
* Worked with graphql, sequelize (or other ORM), and react/redux.
* Can work effectively as part of a small, remote team.
* Helpful: Experience with Infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform)
* Helpful: Used deployment and testing automation tools (e.g. Jenkins)
* Helpful: Worked with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
This is a fast-paced company with lots going on. It is also incredibly
rewarding and a place where investment in staff is key
We need : English (Good)