CHILD ACCESS SERVICE COORDINATOR -**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**HRS PER
CHILD ACCESS SUPPORT WORKER SESSIONAL – MIN. 6 HRS PER WEEK.
LOCATION: Meath Springboard Family Support Services, Mangan House,
ABOUT US: Meath Springboard Family Support Services provide a range
of services to support adults in their parenting role for the benefit
of their children. We are a register charity with most of our work
funded by Tusla the Child and Family Agency.
The Child Access Service offer a welcoming space for children to
nurture or re-establish contact with a parent or their significant
others. The children we work with may be living with a parent, an
extended family member or foster carers. The Child Access Service
provides children with the opportunity to spend quality time with
their parents and/or relatives in a safe, neutral space.
BRIEF POSITION DETAILS.
CHILD ACCESS COORDINATOR;
* Direct supervision of access sessions. – 2/3 of your allocated
* Administration –accepting referrals, agreeing access plans,
booking rooms and staff for sessions, preparing reports, supervising
staff, etc. -1/3 of your allocated time.
* Meet the criteria to register with CORU as a Social Care Worker or
as a Social Worker.
* Tusla. Social Care Worker Pay Scale (pro rate **Apply on the
website**/**Apply on the website** hrs per week) Entry up to pt. 5 on
the pay scale is possible based on relevant experience.
CHILD ACCESS SUPPORT WORKER SESSIONAL
* Supervision of access between children and their parents, siblings,
* Provided written summary on each access session.
* A recognised third level qualification (FETAC Level 7 or above) in
one of the following:
* Child Care, Social Care, Education, Social Work or Youth Work.
REMUNERATION. €**Apply on the website**.**Apply on the website** per
Job description for both posts can be obtained by emailing Shay
Fulham–**Apply on the website**
Please forward a covering letter and concise CV to Shay Fulham,
Manager, Meath Springboard Family Support Services by email to **Apply
on the website** [/blank]
Please clearly mark on your application which post you are applying
CLOSING DATE; WEDNESDAY THE **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH OF AUGUST.
Short listing may apply, panels may be formed for each position.
Interviews for the Child Access Service Coordinator Post will take
place on the **Apply on the website**th of August **Apply on the
Interviews for the Child Access Support Worker sessional post will
take place in September **Apply on the website**.
We need : English (Good)