LEAD COMMERCIAL MANAGER -MECHANICAL PROCESS SERVICES
Semiconductor & Life Sciences- Ireland
Our client a Major International Design and Engineering Consultancy
focused on the delivery of high-tech facilities for Advanced
Manufacturing Process, Data Centres, Life Science and Semiconductor
Industries. The company has developed a unique expertise in controlled
and regulated environments. A new permanent staff opportunity has
arisen for an experienced Lead Commercial Manager Mechanical Service
to join our client to support them on their exciting new projects
based in Ireland
* Manage tender process as required and issue tender documents to
market in line with Company & project specific procedures.
* Liaise and co-ordinate with all disciplines, including Project
Directors and Commercial team to ensure delivery of project
* Manage/monitor all commercial aspects of projects
* Maintain positive cash flow and maximise profitability on project
* Review drafted submissions by QS team.
* Offer direction and support to QS team.
* Lead Project Commercial Team (Mechanical Process)
* Administer numerous subcontract packages from procurement through to
final account close
* Bid Pricing advance review and ongoing monitoring against actual
costs through project life
* Budget and forecast monitoring and review with periodic variance
analysis and commentary
* Manage the Assessment of quotations submitted and selecting bidders
* Manages the competitive bidding and selection process
* Lead weekly meetings with Client and supply chain.
* Account Negotiation
* BSc in Quantity Surveying
* Strong track record on commercial build projects
* Very experienced in working directly with Client and Design teams.
* Strong interpersonal, analytical and logical skills
SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
* Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Health Insurance+ Pension + Flights and
* Relocation Package Available for candidates permanently moving to
We need : English (Good)