Position: REGISTRAR IN HAEMATOLOGY
BHJ has new opportunities for registrars in haematolgy for HSE
hospitals in Ireland.
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical
Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they
haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we
will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the
registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors
start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors
can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience
in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their
specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly
considered for this post.
3.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to
a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS or OET exam
4. For non EU doctors, it is mandatory to have at leat 3 years of
experience in EU as a hematologist
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Big opportunities to
obtain contracts as a Consultant position in the mid- term (1 or 2
- Approximate net monthly salary of **Apply on the website**€
net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
We need : English (Good)