in Donegal, Ireland]
WE ARE HIRING MEDICAL ONCOLOGY DOCTOR with knowledge in general
internal medicine IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Bologna Health Jobs has new exciting opportunitiy for a consultant in
medical oncology in a public hospital of Ireland.
- Initial contract of 1 year.
- Approximate net monthly salary of **Apply on the website**€
net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant
positions.+oncalls+**Apply on the website**% of private practice.
- **Apply on the website** working days per Year holidays for
Consultants+ public holidays (t is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further
education for Consultants.
- Up to **Apply on the website**€ for educational funding for
CRequirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications the following requirements are:
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification)
in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5
have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
2. Very high level of English (at least b2).
3. Preferably with experience in Ireland or UK
4. Registered in the IMC in the specialist register or be in the
process . We can help with the process
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English
using the Apply Online Box below. Please specify on the subject of the
the specialty and grade to which you are applying. Extra and more
precise information on the job places will be given once we receive
We need : English (Good)