TRAINING COORDINATOR (FULL-TIME)
JOB TITLE: Training Coordinator
EMPLOYER: The Childhood Development Initiative (CDI)
LOCATION OF POST: Fettercairn, Tallaght West, Dublin **Apply on the
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: The Training Coordinator will report to the
PURPOSE OF THE POST
THE TRAINING COORDINATOR will coordinate and promote the delivery of a
range of CDI training modules and professional development
opportunities with consistent high quality.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
_KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:_
* Liaising with relevant CDI staff to deliver training and other
professional development training opportunities to the community of
Tallaght West and nationally;
* Undertake a market analysis which informs the development and
implementation a product plan for each offering;
* Develop and implement innovative and effective social media
campaigns to promote training and CPD events;
* Coordinate venues, trainers, hospitality and other logistical
* Manage online bookings and payments;
* Develop best practice guidelines in relation to online and blended
* Ensure accreditation is applied as appropriate;
* Maximise opportunities for testimonials and showcasing;
* Support the monitoring and evaluation of all training and CPD
* Participate in CDI team planning, reporting and reflection;
* Additional responsibilities as required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* A relevant third level qualification (e.g. event management;
marketing; adult education; communications)
* Project management and coordination.
* Social media and communications.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIC TO THE POST.
Driving Licence and access to vehicle are essential.
DESIRED SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND/OR KNOWLEDGE.
* Social media and marketing skills;
* Organisational and project management skills;
* IT Literate.
* Understanding of structures and services in the child, family and
* Knowledge of key mechanisms by which to engage target audiences.
* Ability to work effectively with a number of team members and to
coordinate, negotiate priorities and work under pressure.
The contract of employment is to **Apply on the website**st December
**Apply on the website** and is subject to funding.
The annual salary will be €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the
website**,**Apply on the website** for a **Apply on the website**.5
hour working week. Point on scale to be determined based on
qualifications and relevant experience.
The application form (attached below) should be completed and
submitted with your C.V. to **Apply on the website** by 4PM ON
THURSDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH AUGUST **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
We need : English (Good)