Production Supervisor (pharma sector) - County Galway.
In this role you will be responsible for the supervision of the
production operation, ensuring full compliance with budget, quality &
HSE requirements. Provide technical & continuous improvement project
management skills to drive operational excellence.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Overall supervision of day to day systems within the operational
function area to ensure customer requirements are met in a timely,
compliant, safe and cost-effective manner.
• Resolve any non-conformance in the manufacturing systems by timely
and proactive action.
• Ensure that hygiene standards are maintained in the manufacturing
areas via the development of a Housekeeping System.
• Ensure suggestions for Quality Improvements, problem solving etc.
that are made by members of the production department are discussed
with the appropriate personnel and taken on board if feasible.
• Assist the Quality Department in the management of GMP system
• Develop a training system to enhance shop-floor skillsets and
create a customer and right-first time focus.
• Ensure that training records are maintained and a training plan
prepared for each member of the production department.
• Develop an annual safety plan and ensure the HSE system is
proactive and behaviour based.
• Collaborate with the Operational Excellence Champion to implement
projects and realise operational savings.
• Ensure departmental Operating procedures are proactively reviewed
and updated to meet the required regulatory requirements and
streamlined for operational efficiency
• Support the Production Manager in preparation for external audits
(Health Authorities, Governmental Bodies etc.).
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE:
• Degree in a Scientific related discipline
• MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**; RELEVANT
MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE IN A LEADERSHIP POSITION
• EXPERIENCE IN AN FDA PHARMA ENVIRONMENT IS A REQUIREMENT
• Understanding of Lean tools and techniques
• Self-motivated natural leader with excellent judgment skills
• Experience with conflict management and team building
We need : English (Good)