A Production Team Leader Nights is needed by CareerWise Recruitment
for a West Cork based food production client. The person needs to be a
self-reliant, proven people manager with the drive to run a fast-paced
ROLE OF THIS POSITION
* Lead a team of up to **Apply on the website** production and
maintenance staff on a dedicated night shift.
* Achieve of targets for yield, line efficiency, labour utilisation,
product quality and factory hygiene, reporting variances as required.
* Proactively manage area lines to ensure optimum efficiency and
highlight opportunities for continuous improvement.
* Ensure good communication and escalation of issues within and
between shifts, shift supervisors and on to Management by using the
appropriate method to maximise results given the situation.
* Ensure proper line reporting, shift follow-up action, task
corrective action and reporting.
* Ensure line production schedules for your lines are followed and
any variances are corrected and reported as necessary in accordance to
* Monitor yield setup for all production lines in area of
responsibility, monitoring programme set points, frames to ensure
optimum yield line recovery.
* **Apply on the website** years of people management in a volume
* Knowledge of the food production sector preferred but not
* A craft or maintenance background would be a bonus
* Flexible, results driven, willing to work within constantly
changing priorities with enthusiasm.
* Excellent analytical skills including the ability to create
efficiencies and identify improvements in process and work methods.
* Good computer proficiency - Microsoft Office and aptitude for
using software to monitor production.
We need : English (Good)