Projects to be based on site of our biotech client in Carlow, Ireland.
The successful candidates will be responsible for delivery of
Automation and IT scope of lab projects in the portfolio of capital
* Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
deliverables, compliant with the company**Apply on the website**;s
* Partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT
aspects of Laboratory capital projects
* Understand and educate local project teams on automation standards
as they relate to technology selection, system configuration, SDLC,
validation, hardware, software environments and business processes.
* Coach, mentor and provide technical training to colleagues.
* Work closely with the QA IT function to ensure compliance with the
company**Apply on the website**;s Quality standards.
* Provide input to the development of project schedules and document
* Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
* Support the development and execution of project staffing plans if
* Drive efficiencies in execution of projects to reduce costs and
cycle times based on standards
* Engages with stakeholders at all levels of projects.
* Ensures that SDLC is appropriately applied
Qualifications & Requirements:
* A Bachelor**Apply on the website**;s degree in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or a related field
(Technology Management; Chemical Engineering)
* + 3 years of experience in project/Automation/IT support in a
similar role with experience in laboratory analytical instrument
* Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
* Demonstrated ability to analyse and define business problems,
develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and
technological solutions is essential.
* Experience with Laboratory systems such as LIMS, Empower and
* Experience in automation equipment used in Laboratory an advantage
* Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management
and change management skills are essential.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in
delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through
our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver
stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational
efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist
engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0
architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications,
infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with
over **Apply on the website** skilled employees, Zenith partners with
the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance
improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market
We need : English (Good)