KERRY RAPE & SEXUAL ABUSE CENTRE (KRSAC) HAVE THE FOLLOWING VACANCIES:
COUNSELLOR / PSYCHOTHERAPIST FOR 3DAYS (**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
A SESSIONAL (SELF-EMPLOYED) COUNSELLOR / PSYCHOTHERAPIST FOR 6HRS
WEEKLY TO WORK WITH MALE SURVIVORS.
INFO ON THE CENTRE:
Kerry Rape & Sexual Abuse Centre (KRSAC) provides a range of
counselling & support services to women & men, and young people (aged
**Apply on the website** upwards) who have experienced any form of
sexual violence at any time in their lives: We are unique as our
services are free and are provided by a team of highly qualified
professionals. The services include, face to face counselling,
helpline counselling, support groups, garda and court accompaniment,
advocacy, crisis intervention & supplemental services for supporters &
significant others. We also deliver prevention & awareness programmes
to young people in schools, colleges & other youth settings. We are
committed to delivering our services with care and professionalism and
continue to strive to ensure that we provide the best service for all
WE ARE LOOKING for dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join
our team at KRSAC.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
* Be fully qualified & accredited member of IACP, IAHIP, PSI,ICP
* Have experience and/or training in working with sexual violence
* Have experience in working with adolescent and adult clients
* Demonstrate excellent listening and communication skills.
* Demonstrate great warmth and the ability to empathise.
* Periodically liaise with other professionals and organizations as
appropriate and represent the organizations at meetings, seminars,
* Work as part of the Clinical Team.
* Report to the Manager
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHALL BE REQUIRED TO:
* Work within the ethos and philosophy of KRSAC
* Receive ongoing external supervision.
* Actively participate in KRSAC internal meetings e.g. staff
meetings, clinical meetings as appropriate.
* Periodically liaise with other professionals and organisations as
* Take responsibility for one’s own continued professional
* Keep up to date with best practice and procedures in line with the
Code of Ethics of IACP, IAHIP, PSI or equivalent governing body.
(Salary for this post is based on Professional Qualified Social Worker
Scale = €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** to
€**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** pro rata)
_NOTE: THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A GARDA
VETTING APPLICATION FORM._
APPLICATIONS FOR THE ABOVE SHOULD BE MADE VIA EMAIL, ATTACHING A COVER
LETTER (OUTLINING YOUR PARTICULAR SUITABILITY TO THE ROLE) WITH AN
UPDATED CURRICULUM VITAE TO: **Apply on the website**
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Tuesday **Apply on the
website**th September **Apply on the website**. (Interviews will be
held in Early October **Apply on the website**)
_KRSAC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)