Fostering First Ireland (FFI) is a leading independent fostering
agency working in partnership with the Child and Family Agency (Tusla)
in Ireland. Since being founded in May **Apply on the website**, we
have developed a reputation for providing carefully matched and well
supported foster placements. This means that, with the support of our
fully qualified and experienced staff, our foster carers can meet the
needs of the children and young people in their care.
If you want to be part of a global company that is making a difference
and changing lives, FFI may be the place for you.
WE WISH TO MAKE THE FOLLOWING APPOINTMENT:
BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER – ASSESSMENT & PLACEMENTS
*SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE*
* You will need at least 3 years’ experience in a demanding
* You will provide comprehensive and flexible administrative support
to the Assessment and Placement Teams
* You will be a self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative and
a creative problem solver
* You will have good attention to detail and be able to handle
changing priorities and deadlines
* You must have good organisational, IT and paperwork management
* Previous work experience in a social care environment desirable
_PLEASE SEE OUR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION FOR
ADDITIONAL DETAILS ON THE ROLE._
For further information on Fostering First Ireland or for informal
enquiries, please contact Dean Shannon on **Apply on the website**.
Please note, to be considered for shortlisting for this role, you will
need to submit a completed application form along with your CV.
_CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 1 PM ON 7TH SEPTEMBER
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**_
_PLEASE EMAIL COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS AND YOUR CV TO __**APPLY ON
_**PLEASE NOTE, INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE DUBLIN OFFICE ON
MONDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**ST OF SEPTEMBER**_
We need : English (Good)