ST CHRISTOPHERS SERVICES CLG
St. Christopher's Service provides a comprehensive, efficient and
innovative service to people with intellectual disabilities. It is a
high quality, community-based service, based on identified
individualised needs, enabling service users to reach their fullest
potential. We are looking for staff who are committed to supporting
people with disabilities and their families, in a person centred,
community based, socially inclusive manner in accordance with our
mission and national standards, underpinned by quality and best
practice and research.
RESIDENTIAL & RESPITE COORDINATOR
1.0 WTE PERMANENT POST
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Residential and Respite
services for a motivated health and social care professional wishing
to advance their career at management level. Reporting to the
Residential & Respite Manager the post holder will provide the highest
possible quality of support and social care leadership to Residential
and Respite Services.
* A minimum ordinary Degree (QQI Level 7) in Nursing/Applied Social
Studies/ Social Care/ other qualifications may also be considered
* Have an appropriate Health/Social Care Management Qualification at
a minimum of QQI Level 6
* Have the clinical, managerial, and administrative capacity to
properly discharge the functions of the role.
* Have at least 5 years post qualification experience in a similar
setting (preferably in the intellectual disability sector), at least 3
of which must be at a Management/ Supervisor level.
* Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development at the
appropriate level with at least degree level attained in education.
* Full clean driver’s license and access to own Transport as post
will require some travelling
WHAT WE OFFER
* Opportunity to work in a modern, inclusive and friendly
* Continuous education and career pathway development.
* Pension and Sick Pay Scheme.
* Work/Life balance.
* Free on-site parking.
* Restaurant with subsidised meals.
* Employee Wellbeing.
* Private Health Care Scheme (voluntary participation).
* Cycle to Work Scheme.
INFORMAL ENQUIRIES TO: MS MARIE CURRAN, RESIDENTIAL AND RESPITE
MANAGER, EMAIL **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**. LANDLINE:**APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** MOBILE: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE FORWARD A CURRICULUM VITAE AND
LETTER OF APPLICATION TO THE MS DEBBIE BYRNE, HR DIRECTOR, BY EMAIL TO
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** OR BY POST TO HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT,
BEFORE CLOSING DATE STATED BELOW. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU INCLUDE
DETAILS OF A CURRENT DAYTIME CONTACT NUMBER AND/OR E-MAIL ADDRESS IN
A DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION, PERSON SPECIFICATION CAN BE OBTAINED BY
CONTACTING THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT BY EMAIL: **APPLY ON THE
LATEST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IS **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**PM FRIDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH SEPTEMBER **APPLY ON THE
_Department of Health and Children salary scales will apply. St
Christopher’s is an equal opportunities employer._
We need : English (Good)