DO YOU HAVE THE VISION & PASSION TO WORK IN A SUPPORTED SELF DIRECTED
LIVING COMMUNITY SERVICE?
We are recruiting staff nurses to provide holistic, person-centred
supports, promoting optimum health and wellbeing that supports
independence and enhances the quality of life for the people we
support with intellectual, physical or sensory disability in all
aspects of daily living.
SALARY SCALE: Linked to HSE Salary Scales (Staff Nurse)
* A qualification in Nursing i.e. RNID/dual qualification and be
registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
* Full clean drivers licence plus business class insurance.
* HSE Land Medication Management Course or commitment to complete
* Experience of working with and supporting people with Intellectual
* Experience of working with persons with behaviours that challenge
* Experience of working collaboratively with multiple internal and
external stakeholders, as relevant to this role
* Knowledge of clinical and/or corporate governance
* Working knowledge of HIQA standards
* Excellent communication, teamwork, interpersonal, organisational
* Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Excellent report writing skills
* Salary linked to HSE Salary Scales
* Premium shift rates
* Work-life balance
* Pension Plan
* Fortnightly pay
* Paid leave schemes
* Employee Assistance Program
Applications for this position to be submitted on the attached
application form along with a current CV and covering letter to: HR,
St Patricks Centre, Unit **Apply on the website**/**Apply on the
website** Danville Business Park, Kilkenny or email **Apply on the
website** Informal enquiries to Adrienne Hayes on **Apply on the
Closing date for receipt of applications IS TUESDAY **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**TH SEPTEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
_WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)