HIGHLY MOTIVATED PEOPLE, TO JOIN OUR TEAM FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
SOCIAL CARE WORKER VACANCY X 1 FULL TIME **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**HR
The jobs purpose is to support the intentional community, in
developing and formalising a person-centred culture, and to achieve a
high quality of personal outcomes in a time of rapidly changing
regulatory requirements, while maintaining Camphill’s ethos and
To provide residential, job coaching, and lifestyle supports to adults
with support needs, in an intentional community, by being part of a
team of employees and volunteers creating a positive living
experience, for the residents living in the community.
* Model and coordinate support to residents in the Community's
residential household(s) providing a safe homely environment where
each resident has access to comprehensive, person-centred and holistic
* Provide support to persons with intellectual disabilities in all
aspects of daily living, including personal care.
* Manage and oversee the day to day running of the residential
household(s) within the Community.
* Work within community budgets.
* Manage administrative and financial systems of the home and ensure
that buildings are well maintained and in good repair. Bring any
issues about the home to the attention of the House Coordinator /
Person in Charge.
* Manage the house team ensuring that there is always adequate cover
for resident support and organise schedules if needed.
* To ensure the provision of a quality service, working in
partnership with the person being supported, members of the Community
and the person’s wider circle of support.
* Participate in and occasionally chair regular house meetings.
* Shift manage employees and volunteers within the house team and
assist in the process of induction of new staff and residents.
* Coordinate and ensure the support needs of residents are met in
their daily lives.
* Ensure that the Community provides the best standard of care and
support, complies with legislation, policies, best practice and can
demonstrate the same.
* Ensure a healthy and nutritious diet is offered that takes
individual needs and choice into account
* Maintain comprehensive and up to date residents’ records.
* Undertake responsibility for health and safety in the home in line
with policy and procedure and maintain necessary records.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Third Level Degree in Social Care or related discipline
* Two years work experience in social care
* Excellent working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA
standard and regulations
* Experience of providing support to people with complex needs
* Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workloads
* Flexible, responsible and mature attitude to work – willing to
work rosters which include sleepovers and weekend work
* Ability to problem solve and make decisions
* Highly motivated and reliable and have a flexible approach to
working hours (roster shifts include weekend and overnights hours)
* Excellent communication, people management and problem-solving
skills, empathy and sensitivity to others
* Full Clean Driving Licence
DETAILS OF THE ROLE:
Salary Scale: €**Apply on the website**.**Apply on the website**
Location: Camphill Community Ballybay, Corraskea, Robb Farm, Ballybay,
Co Monaghan A**Apply on the website**EO**Apply on the website**
Contract: Permanent **Apply on the website** hour per week
Closing date: NOON FRIDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH SEPTEMBER **APPLY
ON THE WEBSITE**
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION FORM AND CURRENT CV TO **APPLY ON THE
FOR QUERIES OR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION PLEASE CONTACT AMY AT THE ADDRESS
ABOVE OR PHONE **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED BY FRIDAY
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH SEPTEMBER FOR INTERVIEWS BEING HELD BETWEEN
THE **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**ST SEPTEMBER AND **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**TH SEPTEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
PLEASE NOTE ALL POSTS ARE SUBJECT TO GARDA VETTING & REFERENCE
_CAMPHILL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)