ST. CRONAN’S SERVICES ROSCREA, NENAGH AND BIRR HAVE THE FOLLOWING
St Cronan’s Association CLG provides a wide range of high-quality
day supports for people with an intellectual disability and autism
throughout Roscrea, Birr and Nenagh.??Services provided are day
services, supported self-directed living programmes, outreach
services, community supports, educational, vocational and
rehabilitative training. The ethos of service provision is underpinned
by our Vision which is that all people with intellectual disability
and/or autism should be treated fairly and supported to achieve their
goals and true potential.??Our work is underpinned by the
principles of Person Centeredness, Equality, Justice, Respect and
St. Cronan’s Services Roscrea, Nenagh and Birr have the following
vacancies at present.
* HR ADMINISTRATOR PART TIME
* SUPPORT WORKERS AND HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS TEMPORARY ROLES/RELIEF
JOB TITLE: ?HR ADMINISTRATOR?PART TIME
The HR Administrator will provide administrative support to the HR
Manager ensuring that a professional and efficient human resources
service is provided to all employees. The HR Administrator will
support the HR Function in the overall implementation and application
of human resource processes and supports which align with the
objectives of the Association, ensuring that HR best practices and
legal obligations are met. This role will initially a temporary role
for **Apply on the website** months **Apply on the website** hours per
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES?
* Day to day HR Administration to include first point to contact for
HR queries?to administer letters / forms ?
* Prepare HR documents including contracts of employment, letters
for employees confirming employment etc.
* Administer starter/leaver processes including all documentation,
induction processes and exit interviews.
* Maintenance of HR files ensuring accuracy of all documentation,
updated and maintained.
* Schedule interviews and compile interview packs.
* To assist with any HR related project as required.
* Other related ah-hoc duties as required
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* 2 years HR experience
* Desirable to have a HR qualification / in process of gaining
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability
to exercise good judgement, tact
* Confidentiality of information essential
* Extremely organised and excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent team player and strong ability to work on own
initiative, as well as in a small dedicated team
* Experience across Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
JOB TITLE: TEACHER / INSTRUCTOR? ??
PURPOSE OF ROLE??
The purpose of this position is to provide Rehabilitative Training
(RT) for adults?with an intellectual disability and autism attending
St Cronan’s services in accordance with the RT TPS / New Directions,
and the organisations policies, procedures, guidelines and safety
statement, to meet the needs of those engaging with the RT programme.
Provide academic, behavioural and emotional support to the programme
participants in groups and one - to - one basis, supporting solution
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS?
* Recognised third level teaching qualification.
* Experience of working with people with intellectual disabilities
and autism - ideally some experience of assessment process.
* Ability to plan, implement and evaluate education programmes?and
be familiar with the?national qualification framework and
* Experience in writing and developing education modules and lesson
plans for young people with an intellectual disability and autism
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent IT skills, and ability to write reports, collect and
* Ability to facilitate?sessions with students and facilitate one
* Experience in delivering education programmes to young people with
* Experience and knowledge in the issues of young people and in the
managing psychosocial issues, behavioural issues
* Organise and facilitate the delivery of education programmes?in
accordance with the RT TPS / New Directions, and the organisations
policies, procedures, guidelines and safety statement, to meet the
needs of those engaging with the Rehabilitative Training programme.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills?
* Ability to work on own initiative?
* Commitment to supporting?the positive?development of young
people?with an intellectual disability/ autism
* Excellent communication skills
* Relevant experience, knowledge, passion for education
* An interest in working with young people from a wide variety of
educational backgrounds and literacy levels
* A friendly approach together with flexibility and adaptability
* Committed to a high-quality service
* Reliability, confidence, energy, trustworthiness, hardworking and
* Full clean drivers’ license is essential
SUPPORT WORKERS AND HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS TEMPORARY ROLES/RELIEF
We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic
individuals to?join our temporary panel of SUPPORT WORKERS AND
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS FOR ad - hoc shifts as and when
Candidates must be highly motivated, creative and experienced, with a
passion for providing person centred care and support.?
The Support Worker will support people with disabilities availing of
our day services to achieve their goals and dreams.? In doing so,
the support worker will care for, protect, advocate for and support
service users, individually or in groups, in conjunction with the
wider staff team and other relevant agencies.? The Support Worker
will contribute to the person-centred planning process to identify,
develop and evaluate individualised and/or group programmes of service
delivery, in association with service users and their wider circles of
support.? These programmes will be based on identified need and will
be delivered through day-to-day shared life experiences.? Within the
day service setting, the Support Worker will work as part of a team to
provide a safe, caring environment with the primary aim of providing
interventions to support people with disabilities to live and/or
integrate as independently as possible with the community.?
_THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:? _
* Minimum?QQI?Level 7/8 or higher Healthcare, Allied
Healthcare?or Social Care Degree or working towards the same
* ?Knowledge of Health Act **Apply on the website**, HIQA and
* Experience working with people with intellectual disabilities /
autism in a day service setting?
* Experience of report writing, developing and facilitating person
* Understanding of New Directions
* Computer literacy?Proficient IT skills to include Excel and Word
* A full Clean Drivers’ Licence??
_WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:_
* ?Has a Human Rights based approach - has genuine respect and
empathy for diversity and individuality??
* Works effectively as part of a team?
* Understands their responsibilities around health and safety and
positive risk management?
* Can manage responsive behaviours appropriately?
* Understands their safeguarding responsibilities?
* Demonstrates a?flexible, responsible and mature approach to
* Is professional and accountable with?good planning and time
* Have excellent?communication skills?- written, spoken and
listening – and can relate to staff, service users and families at
* Can solve problems, make informed decisions and plan their work?
* Resilience, Positive Attitude & Openness to Change.
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
The care worker will provide compassionate, person-centred care and
support to adults with disabilities. The care worker will support the
implementation of person-centred plans. This may include assistance
with activities of daily living as necessary, supporting people with
their mobility and delivery of a programme for people that may include
reminiscence work, table top activities and community-based activities
* The applicant must have a minimum of a FETAC /QQI 5 in
* Previous experience in a caring environment, ideally with people
with intellectual disabilities
* A full clean drivers’ licence is essential
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
* Works well as part of a team
* Has experience in working with people who have an intellectual
* Has Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Be actively involved in the individuals care and support, person
cantered planning, playing an important part in the continuing
assessment and review of the individuals needs and progress.
* Contributes by working closely with other members of the staff
team, helping promote good practice, taking part in staff meetings,
and contributing to meeting objectives.
* Has knowledge or experience of HIQA audits
* Has ability to ensure a safe work environment
* Has basic hygiene and infection control knowledge
* Displays good written and verbal communications skills
* Has proficient IT skills to include Excel and Word applications.
* Must be willing and able to work days, late evenings and
* Full clean driving licence is essential
APPLICATION?BY CV AND COVER LETTER TO?MARY FREND, HUMAN RESOURCES
MANAGER, ST?CRONAN’S ASSOCIATION CLG, GRANGE, ROSCREA, CO.
TIPPERARY OR EMAIL: ?**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**?BEFORE?**APPLY ON
THE WEBSITE**TH SEPTEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**???
We need : English (Good)