RELIEF INSTRUCTOR / SUPERVISOR
The MooreHaven Centre was established in **Apply on the website** to
provide day services for people with intellectual disabilities (mild
to moderate) in Tipperary Town and surrounding areas in Counties
Tipperary & Limerick. These services have grown significantly and now
encompass Day Activation, Supported Work/Employment, Day Services,
Training Programme & Residential Services. The Centre caters for over
**Apply on the website** people. Our Mission is to promote and support
independent living and community integration, personal development and
work opportunities for people attending the Centre.
Reporting to the Day Services Manager, the RELIEF INSTRUCTOR /
SUPERVISOR will support our service users in their day service to
ensure that through their individual choices they live the life of
their choosing. The days and hours of work will be assigned to you by
your manager in line with service needs.
* Leaving certificate.
* QQI Level 6 Qualification in Disability Studies, Healthcare or
* QQI Level 6 Train the Trainer
* A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* Minimum 6 months working in a similar role working with adults with
an intellectual disability.
* A high level of IT and administrative skills.
* A commitment to caring and an empathetic understanding of those
with an intellectual disability is an essential attribute.
* Excellent people skills, flexibility and experience in a complex
changing work environment.
* Salary linked to HSE salary scales - Instructor/Supervisor
* Fortnightly pay
* Employee Assistance Program
Applications for the relief panel to be submitted on the application
form (available on the website or from HR), along with a current CV
and a covering letter to: Helen Hogan, HR Manager, The MooreHaven
Centre, O’Brien Road, Tipperary, or by email to **Apply on the
website** Closing date for receipt of applications is MONDAY **APPLY
ON THE WEBSITE**ST SEPTEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
_We look forward to hearing from you!_
_MOOREHAVEN CENTRE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)