NTDC TRAVELLER PROGRAMME, NORTH TIPPERARY
TRAVELLER PROGRAMME COORDINATOR – FULL TIME
NTDC invites applications for a Traveller Programme Coordinator, with
responsibility for the management, delivery and development of the
Traveller Programme in North Tipperary.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* A recognised third level qualification in Community Development,
Health Promotion, or a related field
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the Community &
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing people in a working
* Full driving license and computer skills
* Garda vetting will apply to this post
This post is funded by the HSE. Salary will be Commensurate with
qualifications and experience. This is a full time position –
**Apply on the website** hours a week subject to funding.
Short-listing of candidates may apply.
Please contact **Apply on the website** for a job description and
APPLICATIONS BY COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORM MARKED ‘TRAVELLER
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR- TO: **Apply on the website** TO REACH US BY
5.**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**PM, WEDNESDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**RD
SEPTEMBER, **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
_NORTH TIPPERARY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
We need : English (Good)