Chrysalis Community Drug Project CLG wish to recruit for the following
PROJECT WORKER FULL TIME POSITION (6 MONTH CONTRACT)
HOURS: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOURS PER WEEK (FLEXIBLE)
SALARY: €**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**,**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of
Chrysalis services in the North Inner City Area in line with the
current HSE enhancement of services, focusing on supporting those
experiencing homelessness in the NEIC area. They will ensure that
the needs of our client are efficiently and effectively met enabling
them to move through the recovery process. This position will be
based in the Inclusion Health Hub, Summerhill, Dublin 1 initially.
This position is a full time position after completing an initial 2
month probation period and verification of references.
Duties will include but not exclusively:-
* Work with service users who wish to engage with services.
* Provision of case management using the common assessment tool.
* Substantial experience of working with people affected by addition
and homelessness essential.
* Assess clients needs, including assessing level of drug and/or
alcohol use to enable development of appropriate support.
* Maintain all relevant documentation etc are in line with Policies
* Attend and participate in Case Management meetings and training as
* Maintain professional and personal boundaries.
* Attend supervision as required on monthly basis – both group and
* Undertake other duties as and when requested.
The professional qualifications and experience required are as
* A Third level qualification in the field of addiction,
rehabilitation, social care and/or equivalent
* Experience of working within a Community based
addiction/rehabilitation service would be necessary
* The successful candidate must to able to clearly demonstrate
excellent communication and listening skills.
* The candidate must have excellent I.T. skills and ensure that all
records, policies and procedures and its clients are kept in line with
GDPR and good practice guidelines. They will have an excellent
knowledge of boundaries and confidentiality. Experience in ECASS
would be an advantage.
All interested candidates should forward by email with the subject
matter title “Project Worker” a short cover letter and an up to
date CV for the attention of the manager to the following email
address **Apply on the website**
Closing date for applications will be WEDNESDAY **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**RD SEPTEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** AT 4PM, short listing
All successful candidates for interview will be notified before the
**Apply on the website**th September **Apply on the website**.
Interviews will be held the week commencing **Apply on the website**th
September **Apply on the website**.
This job advert/description is not an exhaustive list of duties and
responsibilities. The Board and Management may review this position
from time to time.
We need : English (Good)