Resilience are now expanding our community services into the Kildare
region. As a result an outstanding opportunity has arisen for
experienced Social Care Coordinator/Team Leader to join our specialist
community services in Kildare. This role will be covering the Kildare
region supporting adults with disabilities (intellectual, physical and
sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Full time **Apply on the website** hour contract. Mostly but not
exclusively Monday to Friday day, afternoon and/or evening shifts.
This role will entail completing assessments as well as other
administration duties and covering front line hours. The successful
candidate will report to the National Community Development Manager
and will play a key role in ensuring the provision of high quality,
responsive and sustainable services.
* New Directions - offering individualised community supports such
as leisure activities, education, employment opportunities and social
skills, for adults who are transitioning from school
or rehabilitation and training support services.
OUR AIM IS TO ENSURE THAT EACH PERSON WE SUPPORT ACHIEVES THEIR
* Relevant Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, Social Work or
other relevant discipline.
* Minimum 5 years' relevant experience working within the disability
sector with 2 of those in a senior support/team leader position.
* Previous experience working with adults with autism and
* Previous experience with mental health support needs is
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience of completing needs assessments (desirable).
* Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and supervise staff.
* Have an understanding of and commitment to community work.
* Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on own
* Excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational
* Possess a full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
* Be able to work evenings.
* Be prepared to be on call as required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* An unrivalled opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team within
our high performing person centered services.
* Constant support of line manager as well as an experienced
leadership team within Resilience with proven expertise in this area.
* Ongoing continuous professional development through attendance at
internal and external workshops, conferences and mandatory training.
* Access to continuous employee support and engagement including
employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Employee 'Recommend for Resilience' scheme.
Resilience’s mission is to enhance the quality of people’s
Resilience provides outreach, respite and residential programmes and
supports to people with disabilities (intellectual, physical and
sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who may
present with behaviours that challenge.
Established in **Apply on the website**, Resilience is wholly
Irish-owned, international healthcare company. Since its
establishment, Resilience has strived to diversify its services and
positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults.
Please Email: **Apply on the website**
Contact Lorraine Mahon on **Apply on the website** for further
We need : English (Good)