Working on behalf of a client in Cork, Headcount Solutions is seeking
a Validation Engineer for a biotech facility. Reporting to the CQ&V
Team Lead, this person will provide thermal mapping validation support
to a number of activities across the site.
* Preparation and review of Qualification protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ)
* Preparation and review of Requalification protocols.
* Execution of thermal mapping activities, including Controlled
Temperature Units, Autoclaves, Depyrogenation Ovens.
* Analyses the results of testing and determines the acceptability of
results against predetermined criteria.
* Investigates and troubleshoots problems which occur and determines
solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
* Degree in an Engineering or other relevant discipline.
* Minimum 2 years**Apply on the website**; experience in a similar
* Experience in a GMP environment is essential.
* Use and operation of Kaye Validator **Apply on the website** data
logger (or equivalent) is an advantage.
* Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical
technical / manufacturing operations, with experience of successfully
delivering technical projects.
* Knowledge of Regulations and applicable standards for Quality,
To express an interest in this position, please forward details to or,
alternatively, please contact Mick on (phone number removed)
We need : English (Good)