Are you a mental health nurse looking to expand your knowledge and
Here at FRS we are recruiting psychiatric nurses for our client a
leading hospital based in Dublin, Offering exciting positions with
opportunities for continuing professional development alongside a
Vacancies include a variety of speciality areas such as acute
psychiatric services, addictions and dual diagnosis, eating disorders,
self-harm services, forensic services and older adult’s dementia
Hospital Packages include the following
* Excellent competitive salaries
* Incremental Pay scales
* Additional Premiums for shift differentials
* **Apply on the website** hour week
* Opportunities for continuing professional development
* Excellent quality care standards across all services with a
commitment to prioritising standards of patient care.
* Recognised nursing qualification
* Registered with NMBI (must have completed adptation) minimum six
months experience in a psychiatric setting.
* A specialist course in one of these clinical areas would be
FRS Recruitment is the leading provider to Medical and Healthcare
professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We
pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both
candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to
provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment
process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact
Michelle Lynch, Clinical Nursing Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel:
+**Apply on the website** (0) **Apply on the website**. I will be in
contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries
you may have.
We need : English (Good)