Description: Bologna Health Jobs has a new exciting opportunities
for anaesthetics doctors in public hospitals of HSE in Ireland
REGISTRARS IN ANAESTHESIA
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2
years) or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts
for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some
time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Approximate net monthly salary of **Apply on the
website**€-**Apply on the website**EUR net/month after tax and
pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- 3 weeks holidays every semester for registrar posts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical
Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they
haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we
will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the
registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors
start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors
can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience
in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their
specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly
considered for this post.
3. The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to
a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS exam if you want to
increase the possibilities to find a job, with an average of 7 and a
minimum of 6.5 for each section
4. All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a
country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of
these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU
country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country) and have
been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU
country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
5. Knowledge in ICU
If you are interested please send your cv in English to: (Please
contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
We need : English (Good)