FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR ( PART TIME **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**HRS)
St Michael’s Parish Youth Project, trading as Core Youth Service, is
a community based youth work organisation working for the welfare,
development & well-being of **Apply on the website** year-old young
people in Inchicore, Dublin 8.
Core Youth Service is seeking a part time Finanacial Administrator
(**Apply on the website**hrs) to join the team in a busy, demanding
and dynamic youth work environment.
ESSENTIAL & DESIRABLE EDUCATION/ QUALIFICATIONS:
* Relevant QQI standard as a minimum is essential
* Professional development in accounts would be desirable
* A qualification as an accounting technician would be desirable
* A minimum of three years’ experience in an accounts
department/setting is essential
* Experience in a community based project would be desirable
* Expertise in financial systems implementation
* A record of planning, achievement and implementation in financial
* Experience of using & keeping computerised accounts & financial
* Computer literate in dealing with all aspects of MS Office.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM ACCOMPANIED BY A
CURRENT C.V. AND COVER LETTER.
Please send via post to:
Core Youth Service
Vincent St West
Or via email to:
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
St. Michael’s Parish Youth Project ltd, trading as CORE Youth
Service is an equal opportunities employer.
This post is funded by the UBU Your place Your Space funding scheme
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo
Garda Vetting prior to commencement in the role.
Salary: City of Dublin Youth Service Board Youth Worker Scale.
CLOSING DATE: 2ND OCTOBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** AT 5.**APPLY ON THE
Short listing may apply, and a panel may be formed
_Core Youth Service, St. Vincent Street West, Inchicore Dublin 8.
Tel: **Apply on the website** **Apply on the website**. Registered
charity no: CHY**Apply on the website**._
We need : English (Good)