POST: DIRECTOR OF COMPLIANCE AND QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
LOCATION: Dublin & South East
RESPONSIBLE TO: Darren Wright Registered Provider Representative
PERSON SPECIFICATION: This is a critical leadership position and
offers potential candidates a unique experience and an opportunity to
work in a changing, dynamic and exciting environment.
* Relevant professional healthcare qualification i.e. Nursing, social
care, Psychology etc: Honours Bachelor’s degrees (NFQ Level 8),
* Recognised management course in health or social care.
* Evidence of continuous education and professional development.
* Minimum of five years’ experience in a management position, with
a minimum of three years management experience in the Intellectual
* In depth knowledge of all relevant and appropriate statutory
legislation, regulations and publications in the area of intellectual
* In depth knowledge of various approaches to audit, evaluation and
triangulation of information in determining quality improvement
* Expertise in the development, implementation and evaluation of
quality improvement initiatives.
* Expertise in the development of company strategy and vision to
ensure adherence with resident and representative expectation.
* Excellent ICT knowledge and skills.
* Experience/knowledge of working ina change environment essential.
* Proven experience and understanding of developing residential
locations in community settings at PIC & PPIM level.
* Clear understanding of, and commitment to, contemporary service
* Provide out of hours/call support on a rotational basis when
* Excellent communication skills essential.
* Full clean manual driving license and access to own vehicle.
SALARY: This is a long term role Salary will reflect experience and be
competitive with clear progression.
APPLICATIONS TO: **Apply on the website**
CLOSING DATE: **Apply on the website**/**Apply on the
website**/**Apply on the website**
We need : English (Good)