This is an opportunity to join the senior management team of a growing
business. If you are a qualified accountant or hold a high-level
financial qualification, and worked with Private Equity, Real Estate
or Alternatives this is a fantastic opportunity.
As a Fund Senior Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of
clients. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the
management of client teams and the delivery of a quality client
* Allocation of work and management of KPIs for the teams under your
* Identification of risks, together with timely escalation and/or
* Financial profitability and monitoring of client’s portfolio.
* Management of client relationship and other associated service
providers, including auditors, law firms, and banks.
* Evaluation of business procedure and contribute to process
* Training and talent management of team members.
* Participation in business expansion activities.
* **Apply on the website** years of fund experience, preferably in
Private Equity, Real Estate or Alternatives.
* Strong technical skills including accounting principles an
accounting qualification is an advantage.
* Excellent organisational, leadership and staff development skills.
* You can drive and to execute change.
* Fluency in English is essential, other languages beneficial.
We need : English (Good)