EMPLOY_ABILITY SERVICE KERRY _IN PARTNERSHIP WITH HSE CORK KERRY
COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE ARE RECRUITING AN EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST FOR AN
IPS (INDIVIDUAL PLACEMENT AND SUPPORT) PROGRAMME.
The purpose of this job is to provide a recovery-focused supported
employment service to people linked with mental health services using
an Individual Placement and Support (IPS) model which emphasises
individuals’ interests, experience, skills and strengths.
The Employment Specialist will work directly with businesses and
employers to secure employment opportunities and provide ongoing
support to both employers and individuals to retain employment. The
Employment Specialist will be co-located with the Mental Health Team
* Relevant Third Level Qualification or equivalent standard of
education OR significant prior employment services or other relevant
* Full clean driving licence and means of transport
* Experience of working with and supporting people into employment.
* Minimum of one-year experience of securing employment
opportunities for people distanced from the labour market or
negotiating sales opportunities with business’s and private sector
* Excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills and ability to
relate to employers
* Competent I.T. skills, Experience & knowledge of Excel Use
* Strong administration skills including report writing is very
necessary for the role
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate and network with diverse individuals and organisations.
APPLICATION FORM AND JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE BY EMAILING **APPLY ON
CV’S WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THESE POSTS
_A PANEL MAY BE FORMED FOR SIMILAR POSTS THAT MAY BECOME VACANT IN THE
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY SEPTEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH AT 1PM
_EmployAbility Services are an equal opportunities employer _
[EmployAbility Service Kerry Logos]
We need : English (Good)