Is a Voluntary Organisation providing Day, Respite and Residential
Services to Adults with Special Needs in Bagenalstown & Bunclody, Co.
Vacancies exist for:
ASSISTANT PROGRAMME FACILITATOR POSTS-PART TIME POSTS (**APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** HR POSTS) & RELIEF PANEL POSITIONS
BEAM Services is committed to providing supports that empower people
to live full and satisfying lives in their local community.
* Interested individuals need a minimum of QQI/FETAC level 5 in a
relevant health/ social care qualification
* Have a strong interest in working with Individuals with ID & their
* Excellent communication, teamwork, interpersonal, organisational &
* An understanding of the following concepts: Person Centred
Planning, Advocacy, Safeguarding & Risk Management.
* To be able to give examples of a New Directions approach to
* A full driving licence is essential as driving will be a part of
* Flexibility will be required in working hours to suit the needs of
the individuals we support.
* Posts will be based across both locations in Bunclody &
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD FORWARD A LETTER OF APPLICATION TOGETHER
WITH CURRICULUM VITAE TO:
BEAM Board of Directors
OR ALTERNATIVELY EMAIL: **Apply on the website**
Informal enquiries to Beam Services on (**Apply on the website**)
**Apply on the website**/5
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS WEDNESDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH
OCTOBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
We need : English (Good)