PORTLAOISE FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE LTD.
WISH TO RECRUIT A
COMMUNITY CHILDCARE SERVICE MANAGER
The post is full time **Apply on the website** hours per week. The
Community Childcare Manager will report to the Manager of Portlaoise
Family Resource centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the delivery
of high-quality care and learning opportunities for children, based on
the needs and interests of those children. They will be tasked with
ensuring Policies and Procedures are followed by all staff; giving
staff support and help with their development; support for daily
operations; and oversight of curriculum, and program planning and
documentation. The financial operations and all POBAL/PIP interactions
will be managed with the support of the FRC administration staff.
The successful candidate will have experience in a community setting
and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a busy early childhood
education environment with a high level of professionalism.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
* A third level qualification in early years
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing an early years’
service including leading and supervising a staff team and dealing
with HR issues
* Experience of delivering Family Support work in a community-based
* Experience of delivering evidence based early years programmes
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience in managing budgets, accessing funding for programme
work, strategic planning and policy development
* A proven track record in building strong and positive working
relationships at all levels internally and externally including
statutory, community and voluntary agencies
* A good knowledge of _Children First: National Guidance for the
Protection and Welfare of Children _and TUSLA Meitheal National
Practice Model and DLP experience.
* Flexibility, self-motivation, initiative and drive.
* Full, clean driving licence and be a confident driver
Salary will be based on the experience and qualifications of the
Job description and person spec available
To apply please submit a current CV with a cover letter outlining your
suitability for the role to:
**Apply on the website**
The Manager, Portlaoise Family Resource Centre, Harpurs Lane,
Portlaoise, Co Laois.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY 2ND OF OCTOBER **APPLY ON THE
_PORTLAOISE FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
_This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency._
[Portlaoise Family Resource Centre Logos]
We need : English (Good)