POSITION TITLE: Clinical Administrative Secretary
PROGRAMME: Teen Counselling
LOCATION: Clonliffe College
WORK SCHEDULE: Part-time - **Apply on the website** hours per week –
4 day week
CONTRACT TYPE: **Apply on the website** Months Fixed Term Contract
ROLE PURPOSE: As a member of the administrative team, to ensure the
smooth running of the Counselling Service so that adolescents and
their parents can avail of the best possible service.
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
* Responding to telephone, postal, email and drop-in contacts, taking
referrals, providing advice and guidance as necessary;
* Supporting duty Counsellors to process referrals on an ongoing
basis, sourcing clarifying information when required;
* Maintaining a centralised data-base and waiting-list;
* Liaising with assigned centre teams to manage intake of new
* Communicating with clients and arranging initial appointments for
* Ensuring counselling teams have access to all available client
* Supporting designated teams by ordering and maintaining office and
* Visiting outreach centres as requested by Project Manager to
provide essential support;
* Managing databases and providing management information as
* Supporting the upkeep of the web-site;
* Working closely with the management team to streamline processes
and to improve the client experience;
* Other appropriate duties which may be assigned by the Project
Manager from time to time.
* Excellent telephone and people skills.
* Excellent IT skills, including familiarity with using databases,
outlook, mail merge, extracting reports from databases and record
keeping as well as day to day correspondence.
* Previous experience working in a similar administration role.
* The ability to maintain confidentially is of utmost importance
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply for this position, please send an up to date Curriculum Vitae
with Cover letter to **Apply on the website** STATING CLEARLY IN THE
SUBJECT LINE: CLINICAL ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY.
Closing date will be **Apply on the website**th October **Apply on the
website** at 5.**Apply on the website**pm
If you have any enquiries relating to the role please contact Tommy
Flatley, Project Manager, Teen Counselling **Apply on the website**
_CROSSCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER__._
We need : English (Good)