EAP CLINICAL COUNSELLOR
Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and
professionals, Workplace Options is the world’s largest integrated
employee support and work-life services provider. Service centers in
the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Portugal, France, Belgium, UAE,
Singapore, Japan, China, India and Indonesia support more than **Apply
on the website** million employees across **Apply on the
website**,**Apply on the website** organizations and more than **Apply
on the website** countries and territories. We provide world-class
employee support and work-life services, referrals and consultation on
a variety of issues ranging from dependent care, legal and financial
issues, stress management, EAP counseling, and wellness.
Workplace Options have an exciting opportunity for an
EAP CLINICAL COUNSELLOR to join our counselling team in CLONSKEAGH,
DUBLIN 4. THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION (**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOURS
PER WEEK). Our counselling department provides counselling services on
a global scale including telephonic support, structured telephonic
counselling and applicable resource referral.
* Provide telephonic counselling, in-the-moment support and crisis
telephonic management in a supportive, ethical and professional manner
while maintaining client-confidentiality.
* Adhere to the ethical, therapeutic and legal standards, which
govern service delivery, as well as policies, procedures and laws,
which apply to the organization and country, as appropriate.
* Appropriately refer clients to external resources or within WPO as
part of our holistic approach.
* Maintain clear clinical and task-oriented documentation in case
* Possess genuine listening skills and can provide short-term
clinical interventions such as CBT, Motivational Interviewing and
* Ability to work with clients presenting with substance abuse,
situations of crisis, mental health symptoms and/or
family/relationship-related concerns impacting personal or work
* Develop clear and concise treatment plans for clients with various
* Assess clients thoroughly to ensure short-term counselling
* Follow-through with additional tasks as identified by the clinical
* Passionate about providing support to clients from anywhere in the
* Culturally sensitive to our clients and flexible using a
telephonic interpreter as needed.
* Competent in using our various methods of contact – telephone,
video, email, text and live chat.
* Applicants must hold a minimum of a diploma in counselling.
* Experience in solution focused counselling.
* Excellent IT and administration skills.
* Experience of working within a service centre environment would be
* Experience working for an organisation with
listening/counselling/support services would also be an advantage.
HOURS: 7am to 3:**Apply on the website**pm Tuesday to Saturday
SALARY: €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** per annum
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN SEND THEIR CV’S TO **APPLY ON THE
We need : English (Good)