ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
Phone (**Apply on the website**) **Apply on the website** Fax
(**Apply on the website**) **Apply on the website**
St. Joseph's Foundation is a voluntary organization providing
comprehensive services for people with intellectual disabilities.
Founded in **Apply on the website** the Foundation has grown through
continuously responding to the needs of people with intellectual
disabilities and their families. The Foundation presently provides
early intervention, pre-school, school, adult day services,
residential, respite care, elder care and home support in the North
Cork and South West Limerick region. We have day Services in
Charleville, Mitchelstown, Mallow, Newmarket, Croom and Liskennett
with residential Services in Co Limerick; Ballylanders, Croom,
Ballyagran, Bruree, Kilmallock, Dromcollogher and in Co Cork;
Charleville, Dromina, Newtownsahndrum, Buttevant and Newmarket.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE FOLLOWING POST;
SPEECH & LANGUAGE THERAPIST (BASIC GRADE)
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**HRS PER WEEK (0.6 WTE PERMANENT)
A Speech and Language Therapist is required, to provide services
within the clinic, home and school settings, to children and/or adults
presenting with an intellectual disability, Autistic Spectrum
Disorders or developmental delays, as part of an MDT team based in
* Candidates must have the recognised (I.A.S.L.T) Speech & Language
* Postgraduate experience working with children and/or adults with
intellectual disability and/or ASD is desirable
* Dysphagia training desirable
* Registered as a Speech and Language Therapist with CORU
INFORMAL ENQUIRIES TO MS CLAIRE MORTELL, SPEECH & LANGUAGE THERAPY
* Qualifications must be validated with the Department of Health &
Children if studies were completed outside Ireland.
* Department of Health & Children Salary Scales apply.
* A full Irish/EU Driving Licence and indemnification of the
Foundation on your car insurance policy is a requirement of the post.
* Panels of suitably qualified persons may be formed from which
further vacancies may be filled.
* PLEASE FORWARD CURRICULUM VITAE BY EMAILING **Apply on the
* Closing date for receipt of curriculum VITAE IS FRIDAY **APPLY ON
THE WEBSITE**RD OF OCTOBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
_ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)