PORTLAOISE FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE LTD.
WISH TO RECRUIT A
**Apply on the website** hours per week
The Project Co-ordinator will report to the Voluntary Board of
Directors and have responsibility for implementing the
organisation’s strategic, operational, and work plans.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
* At minimum, a Level 7 qualification in related work e.g., Community
Development, Project Management, Family Support Practice etc.
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Community Sector Project
Management including leading and supervising a staff team and dealing
with HR issues
* An understanding of Family Support work in a community-based
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience in managing budgets, accessing funding for programme
work, strategic planning, and policy development
* A proven track record in building strong and positive working
relationships at all levels internally and externally including
statutory, community and voluntary agencies
* A good knowledge of _Children First: National Guidance for the
Protection and Welfare of Children _and TUSLA Meitheal National
* Knowledge and/or experience of managing a community childcare
* Some training and/or experience related to Facilitation, HR,
Management, Business Systems, Governance, Financial Management, Health
and Safety would be an advantage
* A full clean driving license and access to a car is essential.
Salary will be based on the FRC Programme salary scale and
commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Job descriptions, person spec and additional details available by
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE FORWARD A COPY OF YOUR CV TOGETHER
WITH A COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR SUITABILITY FOR THE ROLE VIA EMAIL
TO: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** or by post to: The Chairperson,
Portlaoise Family Resource Centre, Harpurs Lane, Portlaoise, Co Laois.
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: 5pm on Thursday
**Apply on the website**nd October **Apply on the website**
Interviews will take place week beginning 2nd November **Apply on the
_PORTLAOISE FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
_This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency._
We need : English (Good)