Dublin Northwest Partnership are seeking to recruit an experienced
COMMUNITY GROUP DEVELOPMENT WORKER
as part of the team to deliver the SICAP programme in the Dublin North
A 3rd level qualification in disciplines such as Social Science,
Community Development or equivalent and at least 3 years professional
experience working in a non-profit organisation.
THE LCG DEVELOPMENT OFFICER SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE EXPERIENCE
IN THE FOLLOWING:
* Knowledge of Governance/Boards of Management, function, and roles,
in the not for profit sector.
* Knowledge of the needs of non-profit organisations/Local Community
* Experience in providing support in areas of training and
governance for LCGs.
* Group work experience at all levels of group development.
* Developing and writing funding proposals.
* Experience in training design and delivery.
* A record of planning, achievement, and implementation
* Be a passionate innovator, creative and forward thinking
* Able to work in a self-directed dynamic manner, and to develop
good working relationships with all stakeholders
* Appreciative of the main social, economic, and environmental
issues currently affecting the sector.
* Able to conduct themselves in a way that is credible to all
stakeholders and through engagement can command confidence and
* Fair, impartial, and open to new ideas and information.
Salary scale is DNP Officer Level 2 Scale at a point that is
commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please email **Apply on the website** for an Application Form, the
Role Description and Person Specification.
APPLICATIONS, WITH COVER LETTER AND CV, MUST BE SUBMITTED ON THE
OFFICIAL APPLICATION FORM AND EMAILED TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 1PM THURSDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH
OCTOBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
Late applications will not be accepted.
INTERVIEWS FOR SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH NOVEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
We need : English (Good)