A vacancy has arisen in Edel House for a_ __RELIEF SOCIAL CARE
Edel House provides emergency accommodation and support to homeless
women and children.
This position involves working relief hours when the need arises.
Hours will involve shift work providing **Apply on the website**-hour
cover, 7 days per week.
* Candidates must hold a professional social care or social work
* Have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a social care
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
_REPORTING TO THE MANAGER OF EDEL HOUSE THE CANDIDATE WILL:_
* Possess the interpersonal and communication skills necessary to
establish a trusting relationship with clients
* To develop and implement appropriate care plans and to ensure
these are adhered to
* Assess housing and support needs using the Care and Case
Management Assessment Tools and approach for this process
* To liaise with other individuals and agencies involved
* Adhere to the policies and procedures within Edel House
* Implement all organisational procedures and policies including
health & Safety and child protection guidelines.
* Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE ROLE PLEASE CONTACT:
Carol O’Donohue, Social Care Leader, at **Apply on the website**
Application for the position can be made by completing GSC application
form which is attached to this advert.
Closing date for application is FRIDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH
OCTOBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**, NO LATER THAN 5:**APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**PM by email to **Apply on the website**
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CV’s will not be accepted.
We need : English (Good)