Employment Response North West (ERNW) delivers a Supported Employment
Service for job seekers with disabilities and mental health
difficulties throughout Sligo, Leitrim, and Donegal. ERNW is
recruiting a full time Job Coach to cover Sligo Town and North Leitrim
area, base in our Sligo Office. The role of the Job Coach is to
support Clients to source and maintain employment, and liaise with
employers, agencies, and Government Departments.
Applications are invited for a Fixed Term Contract, subject to funding
through the Department of Employment Affairs & Social Protection.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
* 3rd Level or equivalent (HR/Business/Social Care/Supported
* At least 3 Years work experience in a Business/HR/Social
Care/Supported Employment/related environment
* A high level of commitment, flexibility, sales & marketing skills.
* Excellent Communication Skills written and verbal, tailored to a
variety of audiences. Ability to build relationships/network with
employers and businesses
* Liaising with employers, negotiating terms and conditions of
employment, and providing guidance for clients while job sourcing on
* An ability to demonstrate an understanding of the barriers
experienced by people with disabilities when looking for employment is
* Mentoring clients to help them become integrated and independent
in the workplace.
* Experience of working with people with disabilities is desirable,
however the ability to communicate with job seekers with disabilities
and employers is essential.
* Conscientious and professional
* Computer Literacy (Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel)
* Excellent Interpersonal skills and boundary management abilities.
* Team oriented, able to take direction and work to company
standards and procedures. Can effectively manage time to meet
deadlines while maintaining high standards
* Full Driving License and own transport
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
* Knowledge of the Employers in the area would be an advantage.
* Experience of working with people with disabilities.
* Experience of working with / supporting people with disabilities
who have experienced unemployment and/or mental health issues.
* Original and astute thinking that leads to decisive action to
secure and sustain employment opportunities for job seekers.
* Emotional intelligence with ability to self-reflect.
For Job Description, person specification, Roles and Responsibilities
Phil Brennan **Apply on the website**
Short listing will apply for this position. Proposed Interview date
**Apply on the website**th November **Apply on the website**. Panel
will be formed for future vacancies. Salary €**Apply on the
website**,**Apply on the website** per annum.
Applications by emailing an up to date C.V. and Cover Letter on or
before 3.**Apply on the website**pm Friday **Apply on the website**th
October **Apply on the website** to: **Apply on the website**
We need : English (Good)