Our client - a leading employer in MAYO is currently seeking to hire a
skills PAYROLL SPECIALIST with hands-on experience of UK, Ireland and
at least 1 other European payroll function.
This is a Group Payroll function and you will have complete
responsibility for the full running of the function. The role has both
in-house and 3rd party providers.
THIS ROLE IS CURRENTLY OFFERED WITH A REMOTE OPTION
You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years experience within a large
busy payroll function.
Key areas of responsibility will be:
* Month-end reporting including preparation of payroll journals and
Balance Sheet reconciliations
* Payroll Process for IRE, UK, US and a number of other countries.
* Creating and processing Payments of Employee benefits (Pension,
Medical Insurance, Benefits, Cycle to work and others) for Group
* Reconciliation of Group Pension Provider Payments
* Research and monitor regulatory and legislative changes impacting
payroll areas of responsibility.
* Main point of contact for any queries
* Assisting with the year-end audit and statutory accounts
If you are a strong Payroll Specialist with EMEA experience and you
are interested in joining an organisation that will give you a strong
package of benefits including Pension, Health Insurance and Bonus -
please apply with your most recent CV to BERNADETTE SISSON for
We need : English (Good)