start with a large construction contractor, this role is long term,
permanent and will involve working directly for the client on their
* Liaising with and reporting to the Directors and Operations
* Liaising with the Design Team to ensure requirements and
specifications are met.
* Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to
support the activities and maintain positive relations.
* Attend regular site meetings and communicate effectively to keep
MD up to date on project development status whilst also tracking and
* Subcontract purchasing and monitoring of packages on site.
* Monitoring of contract charges and notification to
* Sub-contractor re-measurement, interim and final account payments.
* Processing fortnightly / monthly sub-contractor payment
* Compiling the variation log and signing off on variations.
* Issuing interim payment applications.
* Final account preparations at the end of the project.
* Cost monitoring and reporting using construction computer software
and attending monthly cost reporting meetings.
* Keeps abreast of various changes in industry and competitive
environment in which the company operates.
Experience and Skills:
* Degree in Quantity Surveying.
* Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Ireland with
proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients in
relation to Valuations, Variations, Final Accounts and cost reporting.
* Display through understanding of specifications, bills of
quantities, and drawings.
* Display high capability of extracting quantities from drawings and
issuing enquiries to sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure that
accurate quotations are received within specified time frames.
* Proficient in MS Office, MS Project and other Quantity Surveying
Packages (e.g. Billsoft)
* Proven track record in Residential & Commercial Projects.
* Demonstrate excellent budgetary responsibility
* Excellent interpersonal skills and written and oral communication
skills, including the ability to provide and explain accurate
* Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to
manage multiple priorities at once.
• Self-starter and ability to organise the workday around assigned
activities and priorities with minimum supervision.
• Must be highly flexible with a high-level commitment to success.
• Ability to work successfully as part of a team with wide variety
of individuals demonstrating effective interpersonal skills.
• Must be dedicated, hardworking and have good organisational skills
• Must have a driving licence
salary region €**Apply on the website**k-€**Apply on the
website**k, travel allowance, phone, CWPS pension
please upload your cv for immediate consideration and call back, your
cv will never be sent to any potential clients without your permission
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**.**Apply
on the website**-€**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the
website**.**Apply on the website** per year
We need : English (Good)